The apartment, fully furnished, is opposite the picturesque Puig de Missa, the famous City Heritage spot, with amazing nature and views. Suggestive natural path along the only river in all Balearic Islands is accessible nearby. The beautiful large Santa Eulalia beach and the city center are a five minute walk away. The neighborhood is quiet but very close to the city center and entertainment.
- A cozy fold out sofa bed in Living Room (not private bedroom but with a dividing panel) for travellers who want to enjoy Ibiza for a few nights in an inexpensive but quiet and comfortable accommodation. Queen size bed: H12″xW76″xL80″. The living room is very comfortable. There is a space where to place and use your devices, a socket next to the sofa bed. A dividing panel assures you privacy and quietness. We guarantee that you won’t be disturbed during the night!
- Private Double Bedroom with large window with incredible views to the sunset and the mountain.
- Private Cozy Double Room with Bunk Bed, bright and comfortable. The bunk bed is suitable for children of 11 years and under.
There is a security cameras with facial recognition pointing to the main entrance.
I’ll be in the apartment always happy to help with recommendations for the island and a huge range of concierge services. There is a security cameras with facial recognition pointing to the main entrance.
STYLE: modern, very spacious
SETTING: in the heart of Santa Eulalia
- Please note this is a private bedroom in a shared apartment.
- Using the living room and the terrace/garden is not allowed.
- We love Pets, Bikes and Kids but they are not allowed in the apartment (indoor/ outdoor).
- Always leave your room and common spaces clean and tidy.
- Smoking, drugs or drinking is NOT allowed (indoor/ outdoor).
- Our apartment is absolutely not the right accommodation for clubbers and party lovers.
- Any guest has to buy his own food and water. We do not provide them.
- Anything inside the apartment cannot be brought outside (towels, blankets, cutlery etc.).
- Be respectful and considerate with noise. This is a quiet building. Be considerate of neighbors.
- Using washing machine and oven is not permitted.
- It’s not allowed to introduce external people into the apartment, neither for a short stay. Only checked in guests.
- Guests are allowed to use kitchen but only for quick meals. Try to be minimally invasive for the other guests. Same for the bathroom (if it’s shared).
- Main entrance and living room are camera monitored for the guests safety.
- Always double check that the main door is tightly closed.
- Don’t forget to turn off lights and electronic devices when leaving a room.
CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL REQUESTS AND EXCEPTIONS
Guests have access only to shared kitchen and bathroom facilities. Use of the kitchen is limited to daytime and quick meals, so as to be minimally invasive for other guests. Same for the bathroom. It is forbidden to eat in the room. It is not allowed access to the living room and the terrace/garden if not for a few moments or for some panoramic photo shoots.
We’ll be in the apartment always happy to help with recommendations for the island and a huge range of concierge services.
ONLY FOR OUR GUESTS: SUPER SPECIAL PRICES ON CAR/SCOOTER RENTAL & FORMENTERA BOAT TICKETS Ask us before buying online!
When submitting your reservation, please confirm your understanding of the following: This listing is for a room in a shared 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. Shared common areas.
CHECK IN INFO: safety deposit of 50€ (for damages like keys loss, dirty towels or sheets, house rules infringement etc) is asked upon check in by credit card. Please understand that every guest must show his passport or ID to do the check in and fill up a specific form. Check in is from 11am until 9pm; check out before 10am (contact us for special requests).
Leases required by costumers must be governed as provided in the paragraph LAU (Ley de Arrendamientos urbanos vigente)
LeibTour.com (Locoprice SL) does not offer to his costumers during the term of respective leases any food, cleaning or related tourism service.
- Why the house rules are so important?
All the guests must read, understand and accept all the points in our House Rules list. This is the most important side of the reservation. It’s very important that the house rules are fully understood during the reservation and before the check-in.
- Which spaces do I have access to?
Guests have access to common space (terrace, kitchen and living room). Please note that in the living room there is a sofa bed that sometimes is busy. For this reason access to common spaces could be limited.
- I love clubbing. I’m coming to Ibiza for parties. Is it ok?
We strongly believe this accommodation doesn’t suit your needs. Most of the time, in the past, we had sad experiences with party animals. Is strictly forbidden the use of alcool or drugs. We suggest to look for another place or even better one private apartment. Ask us we can help you as well ;)
- Are other people living in the same apartment?
Yes! There are other people who live here all year long and of course they are working and wake up very early in the morning.
- Why is it not possible to consume food in the bedrooms?
The rooms are furnished with quality beds (very expensive memory foam mattress) and overall expensive furnitures. The matresses too are also brand new, we use to change them every 2 years, regularly. For this reason is better eat only in the kitchen.
- Where are the security cameras located?
There is a security camera with facial recognition pointing to the main entrance. We only allow our guests to enter in the apartment. Is not possible to invite extra people not included in the reservation. When someone not autorized walks in, the cameras send us a notification. This sistem works 24 hours, 7 days.
- Does the noise detection sensor record my conversations?
ABSOLUTELY not! We calculate the noise level in decibel range – 100% privacy safe (in the roof there is a tech device with a microphone that does NOT record audio) We got an alert if the number goes above the allowed limit
♻ DEPOSIT LOSS REASONS ♻
-House rules infringement
-Towels or sheets/blankets dirty
-Stealing anything inside the apartment
-Room / apartment or objects damaged
Fine white sand, busy promenades and fantastic bars and cafes… Santa Eulalia has a serene holiday feel.
Get this when you book through us:
10% discount on your next reservation
Ultra fast internet connection [Fibra Óptica 300Mb]
Santa Eulalia Port 0.7 km
Santa Eulalia Bus Stop 0.3 km
Nikki Beach Ibiza 3.5 km
Chirincana Beach Bar 3.9 km
Hippy Market Punta Arabi 4.2 km
Las Dalias Hippy Market 5.5 km
Sant Carles Church 6.4 km
Talamanca Beach 9.8 km
Pacha 10.5 km
Marina Botafoch 10.7 km
THE LOCATION – Santa Eulalia [Property code: SePuig01]
* COMBO DEALS: exclusive, handcrafted packages
- Formentera tickets fast ferry only 35€ instead of 46,50€ (scooter or bike included!)
- ★ +15% discount on scooter or car hire ★
- FREE pick up from the Airport
- Welcome gift / Courtesy kit
- No reservation or credit card fee
- Payment upon arrival option available
- Free nightly check-in available (where possible)
- Bike hire special deal
- [Update: password protected ? ask us for the PW]
♡ more than +25k happy guests | 18k € saved with direct reservations | +10k commissions paid to our partners and WTP | only legal listings | NO overbooking, NO stress | +5000 espresso coffees drunk … you are in good hands!