The new policy “Zero Tolerance” will cover these scenarios:
- Excessive noise: A disruptive level of noise, like loud music, prolonged shouting, or repeated pounding or stomping. It does not include complaints about minor or short-term disruptions (like a loud phone call) or noise that can’t be avoided (like walking up and down the stairs).
- Major cleanliness concerns: Anything that requires excessive cleaning after a guest checks out. This means extensive amounts of trash, debris, or food strewn throughout the property. It does not mean minor messes (like food left in the fridge or bagged trash left next to a trash can) or anything that could be considered part of normal wear and tear or turnover (like unwashed linens or a dirty kitchen).
- Unauthorized guests: When more guests stay overnight or visit the space than the host has authorized for that reservation.
- Unauthorized smoking: When a guest or one of their visitors smokes inside the room and the listing description prohibits smoking (this includes the use of tobacco, marijuana, e-cigarettes, etc.)
- Why the house rules are so important almost “VITAL”?
All the guests must read, understand and accept all the points in our House Rules list. This is the most important side of the reservation. It’s very important that the house rules are fully understood during the reservation and before the check-in. By setting clear standards, staffing teams to take action, and putting technology in place to track noncompliance, we expect to improve overall guest behavior.
- Which spaces do I have access to?
Guests have access to common space (terrace, kitchen and living room). Please note that in the living room there is a sofa bed that sometimes is busy. For this reason access to common spaces could be limited.
- I love clubbing. I’m coming to Ibiza for parties. Is it ok?
We strongly believe this accommodation doesn’t suit your needs. Most of the time, in the past, we had sad experiences with party animals. Is strictly forbidden the use of alcool or drugs. We suggest to look for another place or even better one private apartment. Ask us we can help you as well ;)
- Are other people living in the same apartment?
Yes! There are other people who live here all year long and of course they are working and wake up very early in the morning.
- Why is it not possible to consume food in the bedrooms?
The rooms are furnished with quality beds (very expensive memory foam mattress) and overall expensive furnitures. The matresses too are also brand new, we use to change them every 2 years, regularly. For this reason is better eat only in the kitchen.
- Where are the security cameras located?
There is a security camera with facial recognition pointing to the main entrance. We only allow our guests to enter in the apartment. Is not possible to invite extra people not included in the reservation. When someone not autorized walks in, the cameras send us a notification. This sistem works 24 hours, 7 days. (of course during the night too)
- Does the noise detection sensor record my conversations?
ABSOLUTELY not! We calculate the noise level in decibel range – 100% privacy safe (in the roof there is a tech device with a microphone that does NOT record audio) We got an alert if the number goes above the allowed limit