A REIT is created when a corporation (or trust) uses investors’ money to purchase and operate income properties. REITs are bought and sold on the major exchanges, like any other stock. Like regular dividend-paying stocks, REITs are a solid investment for stock market investors who desire regular income.
How we invest
We provide our clients with the possibility to access real estate projects by directly enabling them to obtain attractive and direct returns, as clients are ultimately the ones assuming the risk.
Depending on the investor’s profile, we offer the chance to engage in the promotion of specific real estate projects or participate in return sharing of investment products.
The return goal in Real Estate projects will always be higher than 15% on the concerned business.
All the assets in our portfolio go through a thorough assessment before being proposed. This process is divided into three stages:
- Market study of the location.
- Technical product study.
- Financial analysis on the transaction.
- Essentially dividend-paying stocks
- High-yield dividends
- Lower risk than owning properties
- Exposure to real estate without being a landlord
- Core holdings tend to be long-term, cash-producing leases